In today’s cybersecurity market, we are seeing more vendors than before offering solutions which claim to cover all your security needs under one roof. Sure, from a business efficiency point of view this may seem like a very tempting offer – but in reality is it all too good to be true?
We already know that data classification is the crucial foundation to a solid data security foundation, so the question is, why would you want to build these foundations using a solution that simply isn’t going to be able to truly fulfil your needs into the future? With regulatory compliance requirements only growing globally, your organization needs to rely on specialist solutions in this key area that can grow alongside these requirements, and save you from making a costly mistake.
By using a best-of-breed data classification solution, you can guarantee a solution for your organization that is fully tailored to your exact needs, with a wide range of integrations, ensuring you are not trapped, or at the mercy of a provider who is in control of all your security solutions.
In this session you’ll learn:
- How data protection regulations are requiring more granular labelling requirements, which can only be achieved using a specialist provider
- Why you need to be sub-categorising your data to have an effective and meaningful data classification policy
- Why basic classification policies are often too high level either to meet the compliance needs of the business as a whole, or of the regulators
- That metadata needs to be flexible, leaving you open to integration options with best-of-breed solution providers across the data protection suite
- How limited product support can be from a non-specialist provider