Support for Fortra’s Data Classification Suite
Formerly known as Titus
If you’re using Fortra’s Data Classification Suite or any of our legacy Titus products, please use any of the following support options.
Visit the Support Portal
Log a support case, download the latest software, and browse our extensive knowledge base of technical content.
Start a chat with a Fortra representative in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
Don't see the chat widget? Your browser or user preferences may impact functionality. You may choose to use another communication channel.
- North America: +1 343 655 2752
- North America and EMEA (toll free): +1 866-530-5111
- Australia (toll free): 0011-800-6006-6007
- India: +91-11-7127-9514
- Japan (toll free): 0066-33-814069
- Malaysia (toll free): +1800-81-8143
Request a Health Check
Whether your Titus data classification solution has recently been established, or has been in place for many years without change, you will want to assess the current state of the deployed solution and ensure it meets Fortra’s best practice guidelines for data protection.
Our Health Checks are designed to evaluate your deployed solution’s architecture, policies, and processes to help identify potential gaps and provide recommendations to get up to the data protection standards your organization expects.
Providing an objective report of the current state of the solution provides senior decision-makers actionable intelligence and the opportunity to make informed decisions on direction and change. Find out more about the Health Check for Titus, and how to arrange in the information sheet.
Support for Fortra’s Classifier Suite
Formerly known as Boldon James
If you’re using Fortra’s Classifier Suite or any of our legacy Boldon James products, please use any of the following support options.
Our Technical Support Team is available to offer help and advice on all Boldon James products to existing customers. Email support is available and monitored between the hours of 09:00 and 17:30 GMT, excluding weekends and United Kingdom Public Holidays.
- EMEA: +44 1270 507810
- North America: +1 866 8107 116
- APAC: +61 3 8546 7001
What can you expect?
- Product updates to correct software faults identified within supported software and new enhancements to supported software as they are made available.
- Issues reported either by telephone or email are recorded on our central database and assigned to one of our Support Engineers to follow up.
- Please give as much information as possible when logging a call to ensure that it is given the correct priority.
- All calls are dealt with in a prompt and efficient manner, but should you wish to escalate any issues, please feel free to speak to our Support Manager.