How does Fortra’s Data Classification Suite help with CUI?
Fortra’s Data Classification Suite was designed to help U.S. Federal agencies comply with the National Archives and Records Administration’s (NARA) Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) program. With DCS, you can ensure emails and documents are properly marked and identified, and sensitive CUI data is protected.
Our solution is easy to use, with a simple interface that intuitively helps staff properly classify and protect sensitive data. It integrates seamlessly with your existing systems, so you can continue to work with the tools you’re already using, and it provides real-time feedback and alerts, ensuring that sensitive information is properly marked and protected.
How does it work?
Fortra helps U.S. federal agencies get started with CUI, evolve, and grow. We can help ensure CUI success through:
- Compliance: Fortra’s Data Classification Suite helps you comply with NARA’s requirement for multiple data fields, visual CUI markings, and portion markings.
- Training: Data Classification Suite policies ensure CUI markings are applied consistently. Automated prompts reduce end-user friction, increase accuracy, and reinforce training.
- Adaption: Flexible architecture makes it easy to modernize and adapt CUI program changes and agency-specific requirements over time. Fortra’s Data Classification Suite also supports all existing classification and unclassified marking requirements outside of the CUI scope, as well as support for classified co-mingled environments.
- Protection: Fortra’s Data Classification Suite can prevent unauthorized disclosure of sensitive data in email via secure sharing. DLP/CASB integration offers further support for use cases requiring traditional DLP, ensuring “internal data” does not leave the organization. Downstream reporting and security controls can also be enhanced with CUI markings and metadata.
Above: Sample Titus guided CUI marking menu
What will happen next:
- We’ll set up an introductory call to review the program and answer any questions you have.
- Once you’re all set up, we’ll schedule a pilot kickoff session and begin the process of installing and configuring your Data Classification Suite for CUI.
- We’ll have regular pilot checkpoint calls throughout the duration of the program.
- Upon the successful completion of the pilot, we may request your feedback
There is no obligation to purchase a paid subscription. Should you wish to discuss options to continue with our solution, please speak with your Fortra sales representative.
With Fortra’s Data Classification Suite, you can be confident that your emails and documents containing sensitive CUI data are properly marked and protected. We look forward to helping you get started.